We work with our Member Organisations and Branches to coordinate involvement in UK-wide science festivals, and are focussing on four festivals for 2013: Cambridge Science Festival, The Times Cheltenham Science Festival, The Big Bang Fair and the British Science Festival.
- When: 14th - 17th March
- Where: London, ExCel
- When: 11th - 25th March
- Where: University of Cambridge
- When: 4th - 9th June
- Where: Cheltenham Town Hall and Imperial Gardens
- When: 7th - 12th September
- Where: Newcastle
What's in it for your organisation?
- Actively engage with the general public and school children to provide learning opportunities.
- Work together with other societies as part of the Society of Biology and promote the discipline of biology to the general public.
- Opportunities to interact with the media and promote your area of biology to the press.
- Promoting your area of biology and your individual organisaition through these well respected, established events.
Don’t have much time or money?
We welcome input at any level. This can be from suggesting a topic or a speaker who may be suitable, to organising an event. We aim to actively promote collaborations between organisations and support all Organisational Members, no matter what their budget or time restrictions, to engage with the public.
To find out more about getting involved please contact the education department.